A Celebration of Florida's Herbal Community
About the 2021 Online Conference
Surprise Guests, Performances & Keynotes
We gather together honor plants, connect with community, and celebrate ten years of herbal conferences in Florida. We couldn't miss an opportunity to connect with community, no matter the circumstances. After all, we need the plants - and our connection to each other - now more than ever.
We've been supported and uplifted by the plants this year, and we're yearning for interaction with our fellow plant people. We aren’t going to try and squeeze all the magic, hugs, and laughter into our virtual venue. You'll find this year's conference unique to the dozens of other online events you've attended this year. We're bringing the most inspiring teachers and musicians we know, showcasing cameos from surprise guests, and curating a schedule that's created to uplift and inspire you - with plenty of time to rest your eyes and fill your tea cup in between sessions.
The weekend will have live interactive events including panel discussions, keynote talks, herb walk, regional meetups, and musical performances. The presenters and performers have prepared a truly special weekend. If you haven’t seen the lineup yet, please check it out here on our registration page.
Instead of hours upon hours of online classes, we're focusing our time together on strengthening and cultivating our community - so that when we do meet again, it will be even more nurturing and exciting than we could imagine.
Grand Opening the Florida Herbal Hub!
Here’s the most important part. By attending this event you’ll receive a full year membership to the new Florida Herbal Hub, a new online platform to help us cultivate community with other herbalists during the conference weekend - and all year long.
The Florida Herbal Hub will serve as a virtual venue to build and strengthen relationships, where you'll:
- Find plant people near you
- Engage in dialogue and discussion groups
- Learn about online events and meetups
- Access recorded workshops & events
- Share resources, find solutions, and grow community
This platform will be a great way for us all to connect with each other and share resources, so that the next time we meet in person, our bonds will be stronger than ever.
Saturday afternoon, we'll break out in bioregions to connect with our neighbors and meet new friends. We'll connect with each other, learn about activities going on in our area, share contacts and resources - and discuss ways we can work together in local communities to fill gaps and find opportunities to grow new projects, support current initiatives, and build resilience and relationship as local community.
We'll get to continue these discussions in the Florida Herbal Hub long after the last conference session has closed.
Join us for a special mixer for the following regions.
- Northwest (Tallahassee area)
- Northeast (Jacksonville area)
- North Central (Gainesville area)
- Central (Orlando area)
- West (St Pete/Tampa area)
- East (Cocoa/Daytona area)
- Southwest (Ft Myers-Naples area)
- Southeast (Ft Lauderdale-Miami area)
- Outside of Florida - for folks from any other regions!
Donations & Ticket Sales Support Herbal Nonprofits!
Proceeds from this year’s event will be shared among nonprofits doing important work on the ground for our herbal community, including:
- United Plant Savers, an organization founded by keynote speaker Rosemary Gladstar to support medicinal plant conservation
- Healing for the Heroes, an initiative blossomed from the Orlando Grief Care Project that is providing herbal remedies for emotional and mental health to nurses and caregivers on the frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic
Donations of all amounts are welcome - even a few dollars will make a difference in supporting the important work of these organizations.
- Suggested donation is $60 – though all donation amounts are welcome and make a difference!
- Those who donate $100 or more will receive recordings of the 2021 Florida Herbal Conference, with a bonus gift of the recordings of Rosemary Gladstar’s keynote speech and intensive on Adaptogens from our inaugural 2012 event.
- Those who donate $150 or more will receive access to our entire library of audio recordings from 2012-2021 - ten years of conference experience at your fingertips.